So why would you want to analyze handwriting?
Because it allows you to find out things about yourself, or other people, that you might never otherwise find out.
It shows the motivations behind the actions, which explain why the actions happen or happened.
For example, Joe flies off the handle quite unexpectedly once in a while, but the rest of the time he’s really quite calm and poised. Does he just have a very nasty temper that he manages to hide most of the time?
No. The likeliest explanation would be that Joe, writing with very heavy, upright writing, does not naturally express his feelings or frustrations. He just hangs on to them and they build, and build and build.
One day, another frustration occurs, and although in itself it is nothing earth shattering, or even that frustrations, it goes on top of the pile of other frustrations that have been building up. It is the straw that broke the camel’s back.
Joe explodes. He just lets it all out. It sounds like a blast of a violent temper, but it’s not. It’s a release of all that pent up emotion.
Knowing this, someone who truly cared about Joe, could help him talk about what is getting to him on a regular basis, encourage him to “unload” gently in small doses, to the volcanic eruption doesn’t happen.
That’s just one example.
- Was s/he telling a lie when ….. if it’s written down, you can tell.
- Will s/he be good for this job, where we really need someone who is good at coming up with new ideas? His / her writing will tell.
- Can I trust him/her, will she be careful with money or a spendthrift, will he be loyal?
- Will he enjoy socializing or turn into a stay-at-homer? Will she always be talking, or can she listen … or just enjoy silence?
It’s all there in the writing. Whatever you want to know about a person’s personality, you can find it in their writing.
- Use it to help your interaction with others, socially or at work.
- Use it to make decisions for business, or your personal life.
- Use it to gain insight into how better to relate to someone.
It’s not magic. It’s scientific.
Each stroke you write is body language, and just like any body language it gives amazing insights into someone.
Don’t let the word “analyze” puts you off – this stuff works!
Did you like this article? Sign up for RSS Feed from this Blog