8 Tips on How to write your new Signature.
When you change your writing and keep it that way over a period of time, you change your personality as well.
Handwriting is body language, and we ultimately become the person we behave as, if we continue to behave that way consistently.
Some people change their signature just because they like how it looks.
Some people change their signature to change something about their personality.
But no matter what the intention, changing your signature does affect your personality.
This is the science of Graphotherapy.
Here are 8 tops on how to go about changing your signature.
1. Write out your new signature several times a day, until it becomes natural to you.
- It takes 21 days to break a habit, and longer to create a new one
- Give yourself a good 30 days of working on it be have it become natural.
2. As you write out your signature each time, you are giving affirmations to your subconscious that you have the personality traits that you have included in your signature.
- This happens even if you have no idea what the new strokes mean, but has even more impact when you do know.
- You know what they are and you know how they show in writing
Each time you write them out, you are sending that message to your subconscious that you are now this person with these qualities.
- And it is your subconscious that directs your actions much more so than your conscious mind, so it important that is sees you as you really want to be.
3. For you to be comfortable with your new signature, it will have to be compatible with:
- who you are
- or are willing to become.
4. Too many changes all at once will take a very long time to get used to, to absorb into your psyche.
– So you are more likely to give up.
Take it slowly.
5. Your new signature of choice may look different to you, but analyze out the same.
- This is perfectly possible, and not at all uncommon.
- So take the time to create a signature you want, then analyse it carefully.
- Are you actually making personality changes, or are you just prettying up how your present signature looks, with no real impact on the analysis?
6. You may have outgrown your previous signature.
We all change as we go through life, and if you have changed in some way and your previous signature just doesn’t feel right any more, then by all means create something that feels good.
7. Once it comes easily to you and feels good, it means it reflects who you are now.
- This may take some practice, to undo the habit of your old signature.
- But if it’s what you want – go for it.
8. Of course, if you change your signature noticeably, it is best to notify your bank and anywhere else where they compare signatures
- But from the graphology perspective, it’s OK to do anytime it feels right.
Graphotherapy is a powerful tool.
It involves changing your handwriting to change your personality in some way, and ultimately to change your life,
Make the best of it, use it wisely, and create a signature you will love and live up to for the rest of your life.
Other articles on this topic:
Did you like this article? Sign up for RSS Feed from this Blog