I often get asked “So what exactly do you DO as a Handwriting Analyst?”
The inference obviously being that yes, I analyze handwriting, but what use is it in the “real” world.
Here is a partial list of what I do.
It is not complete because I can’t remember ALL the things I do and have done with Graphology … and I’m adding new ones all the time.
My Online Services are first – scroll down to find my In-Person Services.
Offer my E-books for sale:
- all fit under the one category of “Handwriting Analysis Explained”
Offer Custom Analyses
- Everything from a quick list of traits to be found in the writing to a full, 4+ page comprehensive analysis
Topics for Custom Analyses
Topics are endless, but some of the more requested ones are as follows:
- Relationships: romantic, family and business
- Personal Development
- Career Choice
- Success Traits
For Team Building Events, or Socials or as an Ice Breaker – Audio or Written
- 45 – 60 second Personality Bites of each writer in a group
- Can be used as a guessing game without names
- Or as introduction with names
- Either Audio – just play the MP3 and have nothing else to worry about
- Or written so you can present it as you wish
- Works well with up to 20 people
Human Resources: Hiring, Interviewing and Promoting
- Handwriting analysis is one of the most reliable ways to identify qualities, desirable and undesirable in potential staff
- By understanding what is in the writing, more targeted, meaningful interview questions can be asked, and the answers better analyzed.
- Do not “promote to their level of incompetence” – by examining handwriting you can tell whether a present employee is well suited or not to a new position.
- “Change your handwriting, Change your life”
- Be all you can be
- Become who you want to be
- Identify and get rid of what is holding you back
- Develop Success Traits